View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miroki
Hanzoneraz
Field Officer

re: A Trippy Video - Gets You To Thinking

See My Comments Below this article

Wow this is Trippy - The King is Coming

From Cynthia

In mid January a very interesting video surfaced on YouTube of a tiny toddler who is barely two years old.  After hearing what she had to say, it left me with no doubt as to just how close we must be to the Rapture.  As Baby Lily says, “The King is coming.”

But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things He did and the children shouting in the temple courts, ‘Hosanna to the Son of David,’ they were indignant.  ‘Do you hear what these children are saying?’ they asked Him.  ‘Yes,’ replied Jesus, ‘have you never read, ‘From the lips of children and infants you, Lord, have called forth your praise?’ (Matthew 21:16).

Was it coincidental that the children were there in the temple courts praising Jesus?  No.

In the video that Lily’s mother, Chelsea, posted on YouTube for those who don’t have Facebook, baby Lily referred to God as “Abba” several times.

Have you ever thought about God as a daddy?  Galatians 4:6 says, ‘And because ye are sons and daughters, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying Abba, Father.’   Abba is the Aramaic word meaning Daddy, Father.  It's a term of warm affection, intimacy and respect for one's father.  Jesus called God, ‘Our Father,’ in Matthew 6:9, and He gave us that same right.  In America, children call their fathers Daddy.  But in the Middle East, they say Abba.  Jesus says that we can call the great God of the Universe, Abba Father.  Daddy Father.

Lily’s mother, Chelsea, explained that what Lily revealed is not something she has been taught.  After all, she’s just a baby, she had JUST turned 2 and is just now starting to really come up with diverse words and sentences and is just too young to understand anything about the Rapture. 

Here’s how it began, in Chelsea’s words:  “At midnight (hours before this video was taken) Lily woke us up, knocking and talking at her door.  She was saying with urgency, "Something's coming!  Something's coming!"  She elaborated on her dream vision later in the day.  I managed to catch it on this video.”

Lily Talking About Her Vision of the King (see her words below this link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvMkQ4SVkQ0&feature=youtu.be

Here’s what Baby Lily said:  “He’s coming.  He’s coming.  He’s coming.  He’s coming on the way.  Said Abba up.  ‘Push you up,’ He said!  The King bring me a present.  On the air He says He’s coming.  The King’s Abba up.  The King’s showing Abba up.  Showing Abba up.  Abba up.  Yeah, Abba up.   He’s coming.  He's coming!”

Notice that after Lily said, “He’s coming” the last time with anxiousness in her voice, she immediately closed her eyes and bowed down in reverence.  The second time she bowed with a smile -- the third time, with glee.

Three is the sign of the Trinity it is also a sign of confirmation

I thought at first that Lily was saying “uppa up,” and her mother wondered if she was saying “up and up.”  But notice how Lily tried to clarify what she was saying when she looked straight into the camera and repeated herself.  Others who watched the video pointed out that she was saying “Abba.”

Lily was obviously describing the Rapture.  We hear her say, "Push you up,’ He said!" She also said, “On the air, He says He’s coming.”  We know that the true believers in Christ will be “caught up” to meet Him “in the air” at the Rapture, where He will take us to be with Him (1 Thessalonians 4:17).  He won’t return to Earth until the end of the Tribulation, when He comes back with us to rule and reign here on Earth.

Chelsea related what occurred the morning after her dream vision:  “The first thing she said when she woke up this morning was ‘Uh oh, the sky; He’s coming.  He’s coming.’  While I was getting her breakfast, she said to me ‘ Mama Open up, because GOD is coming.’  Then she knocked on the wall 3 times.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelations 3:20)

Later she seemed to be conversing with someone I could not see. Saying, "Someone is coming. He has opened the door. Abba up!" And last night she was singing a song she came up with, "caught up caught up, somebodys comin doooown! caught up caught up, somebodys comin dooown! open the door, open the door, somebodys comin in!" and then she roars.

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here" (Revelations 4:1)

She sometimes seems like she's not quite "here" with me and will be talking to someone else.

Now, how in the world do you follow something like that?  Well, you can’t.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. (Joel 2:28)

At midnight they were roused by the shout, 'Look, the bridegroom is coming! Come out and meet him!' (Matthew 25:6)

Brothers, think of what you were when you were called.  Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.  But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.  He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things — and the things that are not — to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before Him. (1 Corinthians 1:26-29)

My Comments:

I don't want to freak a bunch of you out but if you have been paying close attention to world events over the last 18 to 20 months you may hate to admit it but you realize the world is heading down a path it should not venture and no governmental body or organization of any type current or future has a hope of a candle in a hurricane's chance in bringing things back to a state of calm. A year ago last September we almost watched the start of WWIII right on TV as the navies of 3 superpowers US Russia and China sailed to confront one another off the coast of Syria. If you didn't know this, where the flip were you? Look up this on the web "No Go Zones" this will shock some of you. Sometimes I wonder if our governmental representatives are too far in on the take, insane, possessed, or the system is so corrupted and broken that it's beyond repair because we sure look like we are being set up for a fall big time.

For those of you that heard the term Rapture but don't know what it is: the word itself comes from the Latin Vulgate bible. You can still find them laying around. It was written in the latter days of the Holy Roman Empire at a time when the Empire was crumbling from within and attacks by foreign forces from without. The word had a special meaning for the people of that time. In later translations the phrase used is "Caught Up" in place of Rapture. 

Although I can not prove it at this time, I believe the term may have been used to indicate a military extraction operation. Like in current times before war breaks out you would send in the military usually under the cover of darkness to extract your embassy staff in a foreign country and take them to safety before the enemy government can react. And the bible text does refer to us as ambassadors in a foreign land.

I've heard people say, well they've been talking about the rapture for years and it hasn't happened. Look around can you say the world is the same now as it was 5 years ago? Less than 5 years?

I don't know when but I sure pray that everyone I know is ready or gets themselves ready. What if it did happen tomorrow? Where would you be?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Burial Detail Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: